Home / Exhibitors
Companies with service and integral solutions capabilities directly or indirectly related to the Defence and Security sector.
Price: € 50,000 (+21% VAT)
The oﬀicial conferences program will be subject to the organization and exclusive approval of the organizers. The schedule and topic must be agreed with the organizers.
This category will be opened exclusively for companies had applied for the maximum category of GLOBAL PARTNER and they have not been selected.
Price: € 25,000 (+21% VAT)
System suppliers linked to Defence and Security sector.
Maximum ﬁve companies.
Price: € 15,000 (+21% VAT).
System or subsystems suppliers linked to Defence and Security sector.
Price: € 10,000 (+21% VAT).
Companies, start-ups, institutions, agencies directly or indirectly linked to the Defense and Security sector.
Maximum ten companies.
Price: € 5,000 (+21% VAT).
You must apply for your preferred sponsorship through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 15th of July, 2020
The following preference selection criteria will be used:
We will begin by the GLOBAL PARTNER category followed by INDUSTRY, TECHNOLOGY and INNOVATION PARTNERS.
1. GLOBAL PARTNER draw:One company awarded. El resto pasarán automáticamente a la categoría de ECOSYSTEM PARTNERS.
2. INDUSTRY PARNERTS draw: Maximum five companies awarded
3. TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS draw: Maximum five companies awarded.
4. INNOVATION PARTNERS draw:: Maximum ten companies awarded. Should there be a high number of applications in this category, the organization may extend the places to a maximum of FIFTEEN INNOVATION PARTNERS, however these extended places will only be awarded exclusively to those companies sponsoring the previous edition.
1. All the applying companies at the deadline will participate in the process.
2. If there are more applications than places in a sponsorship level, the preference will be given to sponsoring companies of the previous edition.
3. If, after having applied the above rule, there are still are more applicant companies over the available places, we will hold a draw.
4. After applying the previous rule, unless the applicant company decides otherwise, the applicants who have not been awarded a sponsorship at the requested level will automatically participate in the following level with preference over the other companies that have requested that level, in the case of an excess of applications.
5. Preference will always be given to those companies who applied to a higher level of sponsorship when the change of sponsorship level rule has to be applied, regardless of applicants having been a sponsor in the previous edition.
6. If there is any sponsorship place available after the draw date, the organization will award it directly by strict order of application made throughout FEINDEF's commercialization period in the email: email@example.com.