AERTEC develops Defence systems to meet the Operational Needs of the Armed Forces, with more than 25 years of experience.
A range of fixed-wing UAS with different configurations to provide versatile solutions (TARSIS-ISR and TARSIS-W) capable of fulfilling different missions according to the needs of the user and the operation.
- Spanish design and manufacture
- Aircraft with high persistence over the objective
- Next-generation onboard systems
- Highly reliable systems
- Positively evaluated in the RAPAZ programme Ministry of Defence (Spain)
- Fully operational platforms
TARSIS-W is a NATO Class I UAS System with the capacity to integrate two 50 mm caliber micro-missile launchers under each semi-wing, each launcher can house up to 2 semi-active laser-guided micro-missiles with a range of 4 km depending on the altitude of shooting. In addition, it includes an integrated Weapons Management System with the Ground Control Station to operate ammunition remotely and securely.
Additional solutions that complete the TARSIS systems:
- Semi-active guidance laser kit
- Laser designation
- Laser-guided, air-to-ground micro-missiles for UAS